- Owning a completely new product idea, defining the pain point, problem and solution, target audience.
- Testing and validating the idea with key stakeholders, including first customers, designers, sales and marketing.
- Design and conduct interviews for usability, product-market fit testing with internal members, first customers, and target users.
- Build a funnel to recruit candidates for usability and product interviews.
- Market research on market, industry, and competitive landscape.
- Native English ability, especially writing, in order to be effective in copy writing.
- Work with key stakeholders to get new content online for new projects and make updates existing content updated with search engine marketing best practices in mind.