This page is to outline our product development cycle and process. For information about our products, please visit the link below.
- User relevance - Is it something which is relevant to many users or just a few?
- Usage frequency - How often will it be used?
- Communication - Can it be communicated?
- Positioning - Does it strengthen your position in the market?
- Value - Does it give super powers to users?
- Low Complexity - Does it reduce or increase complexity?
- Substitutable - Is there a work around we can suggest our customers with our current feature set?
- Low Implementation Effort - How easy or difficult is it to implement it?
- Growth potential - Does this feature help us grow?
- Define your target user
- Focus on specific objectives
- Prioritize in phases
- Champion user’s needs
- Know when to ground you prioritization process in reality
- Make sure you have good data analytics in place
- Build a culture of continuous user feedback loops. Data alone won’t give you all the information you need.
- Your product team, especially the technical team, should never be siloed from your customers.
- Create a customer storyboard to identify larger opportunities
- User data to identify where there is big opportunity for improvement
- User “The one metric that matters” to prioritise features
- Prioritize features by identifying delighters and basic needs
- Ensure that new feature is actually making things better