|Employment Type||Part-Time, Full-Time|
- Salary Levels
- Team Culture: Silicon Valley startup culture.
- Employee Benefits: Remote work possible.
- Interview Process
- Expectations: Integrity. Hard work. Team player.
You are a data-driven marketer with great communication skills in English. You are passionate about marketing. You will be responsible for creating effective product marketing strategies.
- Execute successful digital campaigns by coordinating with functional teams, monitoring the performance and providing insights for optimization
- Make data driven decisions for purchasing ads and digital media
- Develop ads and website testing plans to optimize conversion rate and lower cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Create content for email marketing and digital channels
- Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in branding, digital marketing, social media management, digital media buying, PR and data analysis
- 1 year of experience in buying Facebook/Google Ads
- Knowledge of marketing advertising, e-commerce and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) Fluent in English/Chinese
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team