Our take-home exam is an accurate reflection of daily work at our company. The take home exam is therefore objective, fair, and accurate assessment of a candidate’s ability. The exam saves the candidate time with flexible scheduling and time limit to no more than 2.5 hours.
Why we do take home exams?
1. Stop wasting time practicing LeetCode
- You won’t need to spend time practicing, preparing, or studying for our interview process.
- Real developers will never have to implement binary search or bubble sort, so we don’t waste your time on irrelevant tests for the sake of testing.
2. Exams reflect actual, real work
- We design our exams to be as close to the work you will be doing as much as possible.
- You will have access to your own dev environment, online resources, just like in real work.
3. Time limited to 2.5 hours
- Never ending interview processes are disrespectful to the candidates.
- We limit how much of your time we take up to make a technical decision to 2.5 hours.
- This is the only technical evaluation.
4. Creative room
- Because take home exams have large degree of open-endedness, this leaves a lot of room for candidates to show their creative side.
5. Flexible scheduling
- Do the take home exam at your convenience.
6. Learning something along the way
- You will likely learn something you didn’t know before.
- We want hungry people who love coding and learning new things.
7. Build up your own open source portfolio
- Publish your exam on github and build up your github presence.