- The implementation and the growth of paid and organic search marketing efforts.
- Increase reach and conversion across web properties.
- Responsible for the execution of tactics associated with the management of paid keyword campaigns (PPC advertising), keyword, and organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Bonus: Proficiency in Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, Segment, and/or Amplitude; social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in SEO
- Native English ability, especially writing, in order to be effective in copy writing.
- Assist in the ongoing creation, editing, management, organization, and optimization of organizational web content.
- Conduct on-page SEO across all web properties to ensure pages are ranking for target keywords.
- Implement information architecture best practices when building future site areas and re-architecting existing web pages and microsites.
- Report on keyword rankings across key areas and optimize content accordingly to enhance our presence in search engines.
- Manage and optimize ongoing pay-per-click search advertising campaigns for core areas of focus at the brand, service line and local levels.
- Analyze and report on changes in search-related growth, constantly iterating and optimizing paid and organic search marketing campaigns based on data.
- Conduct keyword analysis to determine which keywords are primary and secondary targets for ranking across web areas.
- Implement local search optimization efforts for location-based web assets.
- Perform keyword research to inform opportunities for new web content creation.
- Work with key stakeholders to get new content online for new projects and make updates existing content updated with search engine marketing best practices in mind.