Hold management accountable to provide the following:
1. Make thoughtful and timely decisions
2. Delegate projects and tasks
3. Provide goals and objectives with loose guidelines, direction, and deadlines
4. Implement strict accountability
5. Provide training and growth opportunity
- Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.
6. Review and manage performance
7. Incentivize and reward hard work
8. Empower the team
- Help employees choose, and be responsible for, their own adventure.
9. Hire slow, fire fast — better have a hole than an a-hole
10. Create a safe space that gives all participants permission to be authentic, and vulnerable, and creative as a result.
- Play it back for me.
- Is this the best you can do?