About the company
1. How to understand our company?
A. Whether you are a member of our company or not, we encourage you to learn about us by reading our company’s manual. If you have any questions or suggestions on the layout of the manual, we will be more than happy to refer to your ideas.
2. What are the company’s main products? Where is it positioned?
A. The company currently does not have a so-called main product/main service object. It prefers project-based development. The core concept is “accelerating the incubation of team members’ ideas, discover market needs, and quickly generate solutions.” There are currently projects under development. PerfectScore, with software as the main output. It must be emphasized that we are not a contractor, no outsourcing, non-gaming, and non-acceptance nature.
4. How does the company’s current human structure (or project development structure) work?
A. The two PMs of the company lead the project. In response to product development needs, there are software engineering, designer, marketing and other positions (positions are found in the manual!), through regular online meetings to control the execution of the project And give feedback.
5. I am a company member and I have an idea for a new project! How can I propose?
A. 1. We welcome new ideas all the time. 2. All ideas start off with competitive analysis and customer interview. If an idea passes this stage, the product will get designed and eventually built.
1. Is there any labor/health insurance and how to assess salary?
A. After the end of the 3-month probation period, the formal work contract will be signed and the salary-related issues will be discussed in detail. As a regular employee, there will be laboring and health insurance (no labor health insurance during the internship or probation period)
2. Will there be opportunities or demands for cross-border cooperation? Are there any requirements for English proficiency?
A. Most of the team is based around the world. English is not required, but helpful.
3. In the internship program, there is no special emphasis on the required expertise and field, so can it be in any field?
A. If you are interested in the company’s working environment, you can fill in the application form and name the main purpose of your internship (what skills to learn, what things you want to know about the workplace, ideal treatment), the more you describe Clearly, the more we can help you arrange internship opportunities that meet your expectations! As long as we can provide your learning needs, we are quite happy to cooperate with you!