|Employment Type||Part-Time, Full-Time|
- Salary Levels
- Team Culture: Silicon Valley startup culture.
- Employee Benefits: Remote work possible.
- Interview Process
- Expectations: Integrity. Hard work. Team player.
You will lead the execution of digital product growth marketing. You will define and acquire as many targeted users as possible, while spending as little as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or equivalent degree
- Strong command of English and Mandarin language (both verbal and written)
- Familiar with AAARR / pirate metrics and has experience in driving user growth campaigns with very limited budget
- Strong-skilled at MVP building with some necessary street smart way to ensure the result-driven product development
- Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating / ‘grooming’ product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Experience with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting (preferred)
- Relentless prioritization and alignment to ensure highest value capture
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously ‘pivot’ to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills