- Make sure we work on the right things (Story Points = KPI)
- Make sure we stay on schedule (Story Point quota)
- One scrum leader, responsible for leading the scrum meeting for that team.
- One scrum meeting per week, always on the same date per week.
- Each JIRA issue should take no more than 2 hours. Issues longer than 2 hours should be split up.
- Quota for Story Points completed per sprint.
- Close current sprint.
- Tally story points.
- Move incomplete tickets to next sprint.
- Triage backlog and move into new sprint.
- Start new sprint.
- Rank tickets by descending Story Point order
- Complete tickets by Story Point order
- Management (Sunday)